- 1). Set an oven between 150 and 200 degrees.
- 2). Place your votive holder, inverted, on an old or disposable baking sheet. Place it in the oven.
- 3). Check the votive holder at five-minute intervals. Use oven mitts when handling the votive holder. When all the wax is melted, remove the holder from the oven.
- 4). Wipe the holder out with a paper towel to remove all the excess liquefied wax. Wipe the dripped wax off the baking sheet. If necessary, return the sheet to the oven to re-liquefy the wax.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Accounting Assignment Help For Management Students Of Australia
- How to Join the Quality Paperback Book Club
- Why I Hate Golf - But Love It Too
- Mao-Chan Volume 1
- Top Rated 7 Tips for Metaphysical Progress
- Halloween Curriculum Ideas for Infants
- Dai Biao - Daily Mandarin Lesson
- Seven Digital Photo Shooting Tips for Insect Photography
- SEO Article Writing Service - What to Look For Before You Sign Up
- "American Horror Story: Coven" TV Show Episodes - Season 3
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us