- 1). Connect the Sansa Fuze to your computer through its proprietary USB cable.
- 2). Click "Start" and select "Computer" from the list of items shown.
- 3). Right-click the "Sansa Fuze" entry from the left pane; select the "Format" option.
- 4). Select "FAT32" from the list of file system options. Optionally, mark "Quick Format" with a check-box. Enabling this feature creates a new file table but does not completely remove all data. Instead, deleted data is overwritten slowly as new files are stored in the device.
- 5). Click "Start" to format the Sansa Fuze media player. Click "OK" to proceed with the selected options.
- 6). Click "Close" once Windows finishes formatting the device.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Keep Your Boat Safe With The Help Of Jetski Lanyard Key
- Personal Training: Are Your Ab-Exercises Increasing your Waistline?
- Tips on How to Lose Weight Fast
- How Do People Become Successful?
- Perennial Forages For Deer Plots: Clover
- The Cellulite Fight
- How Long Does It Take to Cook Fresh Sweet Corn?
- How to Cook a Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker
- Pilates Standing Exercises
- Ranch Ambition She I Keep Should
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us