- 1). Connect the Sansa Fuze to your computer through its proprietary USB cable.
- 2). Click "Start" and select "Computer" from the list of items shown.
- 3). Right-click the "Sansa Fuze" entry from the left pane; select the "Format" option.
- 4). Select "FAT32" from the list of file system options. Optionally, mark "Quick Format" with a check-box. Enabling this feature creates a new file table but does not completely remove all data. Instead, deleted data is overwritten slowly as new files are stored in the device.
- 5). Click "Start" to format the Sansa Fuze media player. Click "OK" to proceed with the selected options.
- 6). Click "Close" once Windows finishes formatting the device.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us