- 1). If you don't already have it, go to the Adobe website and download the free Adobe Reader program (see link in Resources). Double click on the Adobe Reader icon once it has finished downloading. Follow the menu directions to install Adobe Reader on the computer. Quit the Adobe Reader installation when done. Reboot the computer if using a PC.
- 2). Download the iPhone paper-design-template PDF from the website link in Resources. Double-click on the PDF once it has finished downloading to open it in Adobe Reader.
- 3). Print out the iPhone PDF template on a color inkjet printer. You may want to print two copies of the PDF just in case a problem develops with the first one.
- 4). Take the Exacto knife and carefully cut around the iPhone paper design template so that all of the extraneous paper is removed. Cut the slits in the two places on the "back" of the iPhone template.
- 5). Fold the iPhone template in the manner noted in order to create the shape of the iPhone's front and back. Insert the two tabs on the "front" of the iPhone template into the "back" of the paper iPhone. Hold the paper iPhone and pretend to press the touch sensitive screen, or hold the paper iPhone to your ear and pretend to be taking a call.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us