- 1). If you don't already have it, go to the Adobe website and download the free Adobe Reader program (see link in Resources). Double click on the Adobe Reader icon once it has finished downloading. Follow the menu directions to install Adobe Reader on the computer. Quit the Adobe Reader installation when done. Reboot the computer if using a PC.
- 2). Download the iPhone paper-design-template PDF from the website link in Resources. Double-click on the PDF once it has finished downloading to open it in Adobe Reader.
- 3). Print out the iPhone PDF template on a color inkjet printer. You may want to print two copies of the PDF just in case a problem develops with the first one.
- 4). Take the Exacto knife and carefully cut around the iPhone paper design template so that all of the extraneous paper is removed. Cut the slits in the two places on the "back" of the iPhone template.
- 5). Fold the iPhone template in the manner noted in order to create the shape of the iPhone's front and back. Insert the two tabs on the "front" of the iPhone template into the "back" of the paper iPhone. Hold the paper iPhone and pretend to press the touch sensitive screen, or hold the paper iPhone to your ear and pretend to be taking a call.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us