- 1). Restart your computer.
- 2). Press F8 continuously while your computer is booting up. The Windows Advanced Options Menu appears.
- 3). Select "Safe Mode with Networking" and press the Enter key. The Windows operating system loads in Safe Mode with Networking.
- 4). Download and install one of several free anti-malware programs available online. These include Microsoft Security Essentials, Malwarebytes and Avast! Free Antivirus.
- 5). Perform a full scan of your system using the anti-malware program. Note that the steps for running a full scan vary between programs. Click the "Home" tab, check the box next to "Full" and click "Scan" in Microsoft Security Essentials. Click the "Scanner" tab for Malwarebytes, check the box next to "Perform Full Scan" and click "Scan." Click "Scan Computer" in the left pane of Avast! and select "Start" next to "Full System Scan."
- 6). Restart your computer normally and run a second full scan using your anti-malware program.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us