- 1). Rub the old t-shirt into the ground to make it dirty. Cut holes in it if desired. Put on with the most worn-out pair of jeans you have.
- 2). Apply a thin layer of white makeup mixed with a little green to any exposed skin. The skin should look pale-greenish, not opaque clown white.
- 3). Create wounds on the face and hands with liquid latex. If applying to any area with hair, apply a thin coat of vegetable oil first, to make removal easier. Brush or sponge a layer of liquid latex to the area and allow to dry. Build up several layers and, before it's fully dry, use a plastic knife to create gashes or scars. Dried liquid latex can also be pulled back to look like the skin is falling off.
- 4). Add fake blood with a cotton swab to give wounds a realistic look. Apply blood around the mouth and down the neck. Drip additional blood onto the t-shirt, especially around the neckline.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us