- 1). Slide the metal clip off of the back of the device and insert it into the slot of the same size on the side of the garage-door opener.
- 2). Pry the back end of the door opener off, using the metal clip as a lever and your finger as a fulcrum, if necessary.
- 3). Turn the device upside down with your hand underneath to allow the depleted battery to fall into your hand. Place a new one in the vacated slot, with the negative side facing toward the front of the garage-door opener.
- 4). Snap the back plate back onto the front piece and slide the metal clip back into place.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Make Diet Easy
- Magnetic Acupuncture And Weight Loss
- Bad moods short temper stress anxious get over your mood swings be nice be happy
- When Can I Expect to Lose Weight by Working Out?
- The Stress Cure - Is Stress Zapping Your Memory?
- Great Leaders Don"t Need To Enjoy Training, Just To Benefit From It
- How To Overcome All Blocks To Personal and Spiritual Achievement
- Inside The Head of a Successful Dieter
- The Epidemic Of Adult Obesity
- Getting Past The Average Line, One Way Or Another
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us