- 1). Search for the Taskbar by pointing the mouse near the bottom of the screen, the top or the two sides. The Taskbar can be hidden, but it cannot be removed from the screen.
- 2). Drag the Taskbar back to its original location at the bottom of the screen by left clicking on the mouse with your cursor over a blank area of the Taskbar then dragging it down to the bottom of your display.
- 3). Disable the auto-hide feature by right clicking in an open area of the Taskbar, selecting the "Properties" option, then unticking the option to "Auto-Hide the Taskbar."
- 4). Lock the Taskbar into place by right clicking in an open area of the Taskbar and ticking the option to "Lock the Taskbar." This will complete its restoration.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us