- 1). Search for the Taskbar by pointing the mouse near the bottom of the screen, the top or the two sides. The Taskbar can be hidden, but it cannot be removed from the screen.
- 2). Drag the Taskbar back to its original location at the bottom of the screen by left clicking on the mouse with your cursor over a blank area of the Taskbar then dragging it down to the bottom of your display.
- 3). Disable the auto-hide feature by right clicking in an open area of the Taskbar, selecting the "Properties" option, then unticking the option to "Auto-Hide the Taskbar."
- 4). Lock the Taskbar into place by right clicking in an open area of the Taskbar and ticking the option to "Lock the Taskbar." This will complete its restoration.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us