- 1). Search for the Taskbar by pointing the mouse near the bottom of the screen, the top or the two sides. The Taskbar can be hidden, but it cannot be removed from the screen.
- 2). Drag the Taskbar back to its original location at the bottom of the screen by left clicking on the mouse with your cursor over a blank area of the Taskbar then dragging it down to the bottom of your display.
- 3). Disable the auto-hide feature by right clicking in an open area of the Taskbar, selecting the "Properties" option, then unticking the option to "Auto-Hide the Taskbar."
- 4). Lock the Taskbar into place by right clicking in an open area of the Taskbar and ticking the option to "Lock the Taskbar." This will complete its restoration.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us