- 1). Search for the Taskbar by pointing the mouse near the bottom of the screen, the top or the two sides. The Taskbar can be hidden, but it cannot be removed from the screen.
- 2). Drag the Taskbar back to its original location at the bottom of the screen by left clicking on the mouse with your cursor over a blank area of the Taskbar then dragging it down to the bottom of your display.
- 3). Disable the auto-hide feature by right clicking in an open area of the Taskbar, selecting the "Properties" option, then unticking the option to "Auto-Hide the Taskbar."
- 4). Lock the Taskbar into place by right clicking in an open area of the Taskbar and ticking the option to "Lock the Taskbar." This will complete its restoration.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Make Diet Easy
- Magnetic Acupuncture And Weight Loss
- Bad moods short temper stress anxious get over your mood swings be nice be happy
- When Can I Expect to Lose Weight by Working Out?
- The Stress Cure - Is Stress Zapping Your Memory?
- Great Leaders Don"t Need To Enjoy Training, Just To Benefit From It
- How To Overcome All Blocks To Personal and Spiritual Achievement
- Inside The Head of a Successful Dieter
- The Epidemic Of Adult Obesity
- Getting Past The Average Line, One Way Or Another
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us