- 1). Place some jars of glitter, a few bottles of glue and some rolls of tape in a shoe box. Place the shoe box inside a plastic bin.
- 2). Lay a stack of construction paper next to the shoe box in the bin. Place a stack of square craft paper on top of the construction paper.
- 3). Collect a pair of scissors, a pair of pinking shears and a few pairs of craft scissors that cut shaped patterns. Secure them together with a rubber band wrapped around all the scissors and stack them on top of the paper.
- 4). Place a second shoe box on the other side of the stacks of paper. Fill it with a few paper punches and some spools of ribbon.
- 5). Fill a plastic sandwich bag with old buttons, safety pins and beads. Place it in the second shoe box.
- 6). Place the lid on the plastic tub. Decorate the lid with permanent markers, and include a label, like "Clara's Craft Kit."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Maple Mustard Pork Chops With Steamed Broccoli
- Clever Fitness Ideas
- Nutritional Benefits from Sparkling Water
- About Immunocal
- Video: Brie Risotto Recipe
- Fast Weight Loss
- Confidence Plan
- Foods that Speed Metabolism
- Age Gracefully And Combat Tell Tale Aging Signs
- Using Different Types Of Beer Glasses Enhances The Beer Brewing Experience
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us