- 1). Open the phone's "Options" or "Settings."
- 2). Select the "Programs" or "Applications" within the menu. You will either be presented with the list of applications or you must select another option to remove, delete or uninstall programs/applications from the phone.
- 3). Choose the application you want to remove.
- 4). Press the button, or open the menu and select the option, that says "Uninstall," "Delete" or "Remove."
- 5). Confirm that you want to remove the program. It may take a moment to uninstall it from the phone and the phone may need to restart after it completes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Add exclusive Shine to Interiors with Commercial Hardwood Flooring
- Laminate Flooring Singapore – A Great Solution for Flooring
- How to Grow Sweet Cherry Trees
- Strategies for dining roomdecoration, style, suggestions
- Assembling the Air Compressor & Nail Gun
- Ask Your Sun Room Contractor For Good Sunroom Themes
- How Does a Fish Breathe?
- How to Re-Program a Craftsman Garage Door Keypad
- Trees & Plants That Grow Well in Acidic Soil
- Comparing the Costs and Styles of Hardwood Floors - Exotics
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us