- 1). Open the phone's "Options" or "Settings."
- 2). Select the "Programs" or "Applications" within the menu. You will either be presented with the list of applications or you must select another option to remove, delete or uninstall programs/applications from the phone.
- 3). Choose the application you want to remove.
- 4). Press the button, or open the menu and select the option, that says "Uninstall," "Delete" or "Remove."
- 5). Confirm that you want to remove the program. It may take a moment to uninstall it from the phone and the phone may need to restart after it completes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us