The standard Hoover Steam Cleaner consists of 6 major parts and 8 extra accessories.
But you won't get all of these parts with every model you choose. The standard parts are those which you always get with your carpet cleaner but the extra accessories should be rather ordered extra if you need them. You can do that either through the manufacturer's website or using a special form attached to the manual you get together with the purchased carpet cleaner.
The major parts, which you get with your cleaner are:
- Carpet cleaner
- Upper handle
- Handle bolts and nuts
- Tool holder with screw
- Hose holder
Here is a list of additional accessories, which you might be interested to use to clean your carpets and other surfaces more effectively:
- Carpet/upholstery detergent – specially formulated detergent to use on the carpets or upholstery. Don't use it on hard floors as you risk damaging it.
- Hard floor cleaning solution – formulated to use on hard floors only and not to use on carpets or upholstery.
- Spot and stain spray cleaner – perfect for cleaning high traffic areas and stubborn stains. If you don't have one, it is recommended to use double amount of carpet detergent on those places.
- Bare floor tool – it's a tool for picking up small liquid spills on bare floors.
- Noozle clean-out tool – it is another tool for easily removing debris.
- Powered hand tool – this extra tool has rotating brushes for extra scrubbing action on small carpet areas, carpeted stairs and upholstery.
- Stair/upholstery noozle – this additional part is for picking up small liquid spills on carpets and upholstery.
- Utility tool – it's a specially constructed tool for using to clean carpets and upholstery in vehicles.
As you can see the list of extra accessories is long enough for anyone to find the right solution for cleaning any type of surface.