- 1). Blot the oil stained area with a paper towel to remove excess oil and debris. If stains are thoroughly dry, sweep the area instead.
- 2). Wet the area with a hose. Do not use too much water or a puddle will occur.
- 3). Put 5 drops of liquid dishwashing soap on the oil stain. The amount of soap needed will vary according to the size of the stain.
- 4). Scrub the stain with a scrub brush. While scrubbing you will see the oil start to come off the concrete.
- 5). Rinse the area with water. The oil will leave a black tint or residue in the water.
- 6). Examine the area to see if all the oil has been removed. If the stain persists, repeat the process of scrubbing and rinsing.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us