What Do the Colors of Mood Stones Mean?
- A red mood stone indicates feelings of passion or anger. Positively, your mood stone might turn bright red if you feel active and energized, adventurous or excited. Negatively, a dark red mood stone represents anger, tension or stress.
- An orange mood stone represents emotions that may not make you feel great but that make you human. Your mood stone might turn orange when you feel worried, guilty or even busy. A mood stone might also turn orange if you are in a state of wanting something.
- A yellow mood stone is associated with increased mental productivity. While a yellow mood stone may reflect an imaginative or creative mindset, a mood stone can also turn yellow when you are problem-solving or studying for a test. Yellow mood stones can also reflect a personality struggle, such as with pride or insecurity.
- A green mood stone represents a mood that is neither good nor bad. Your mood stone might turn green if you feel well-grounded, at peace or content with your life in general. The lighter the shade of green is, the more content and relaxed you are. Also associated with growth, a green mood stone can reflect healing or growing feelings of love.
Blue and Indigo
- A blue mood stone reflects happiness or a peaceful, relaxed state of mind. Your mood stone might turn blue when you feel optimistic, approachable and comfortable with yourself and your surroundings. A light shade of blue represents happiness associated with being in love. Indigo, the most spiritual mood stone color, indicates a closeness to God or strong spirituality. Your mood stone might also turn indigo when you feel deeply in love.
- A pink mood stone is associated with love, whether that love is for a special person, place or object. A pink mood stone represents the kind of love you have for a friend, favorite book or song or happy memory, not romantic or passionate love.
- A purple mood stone reflects feelings of happiness and joy but to an extreme. Your mood stone might turn purple if you have loving feelings that are so overwhelming, you cannot contain or control them.
Black and Gray
- A black mood stone is associated with a negative emotional state, such as feeling stressed or overworked, nervous or anxious or deeply depressed. A black mood stone can also indicate poor physical health. A gray mood stone is also associated with negative emotions, but they aren't as deep or intense as those associated with black. Your mood stone might turn gray if you feel sullen, quiet, pessimistic or a little sad.