- 1). Stand across from your folding partner. Stretch out the flag between you, so that you are each holding the two corners of one shorter side of the rectangle. Hold the flag waist-high, with the surface parallel to the ground.
- 2). Fold the lower half of the red and white stripes section laterally over the half with the blue field of white stars, while holding the edges of the top and bottom firmly.
- 3). Fold the flag laterally again so that the field of stars is on the outside.
- 4). Fold a triangular section of the flag by bringing the striped corner on the folded edge up to meet the top, open edge.
- 5). Turn the end point of the flag triangle inward, toward the rest of the flag. Make sure it is parallel to the open edge. This will form another triangle.
- 6). Continue to make triangular folds in the flag until the entire length has become a triangle. When the folding is finished, only the blue field of stars should be showing.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to learn to speak with a British accent-fast
- How to Use Sentence Connectors to Show Contrast
- The Relationship Between Saving and Investment
- Description of a Graphic Organizer
- How to Get Ready for a Green Job
- How to Find Congruent Triangles
- A Woman Seated at a Window, probably ca. 1661
- Construction Estimating Software Keeps Your Budget Safe
- How to Earn Your Masters in Education Online
- The Best Strategies for MBA by Reputed MBA Admission Counselling Services
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us