- 1). Create a document entitled "Assignment of Personal Property to Trust." You can write this by hand or on a computer or typewriter.
- 2). List the firearms to be transferred in the document, and specify the full name of the trust receiving the transfer. Include language in the document that you are irrevocably transferring the firearms to the trust.
- 3). Sign and date the assignment document. Upon execution of the assignment, the firearms will have been legally transferred to the trust. Physically deliver the firearms to the trustee.
- 4). Fill out a Sale or Transfer of All Firearms Form. (See Resources link). Retain a copy for your records and give a copy to the trustee. Submit another copy to the local police where the trustee resides. Submit a final copy to the Connecticut Commissioner of Public Safety at the address indicated on the form.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us