- 1). Open your Audi's hood.
- 2). Use a T25 Torx screwdriver to detach the two T25 screws that are located on top of the headlights.
- 3). Using a T25 Torx screwdriver connected with an extension piece to loosen the two T25 screws on the sides of your Audi's headlights.
- 4). Clasp and press the clips behind the headlights to disconnect the Audi's wiring.
- 5). Wrap the headlight bulbs in cloth and pull them from your Audi's headlights.
- 6). Wrap the replacement LED light bulbs in cloth and insert them into the slots where the old bulbs were removed.
- 7). Reassemble your Audi's headlight wiring and reinsert the screws.
- 8). Close your Audi's hood.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time