- 1). Obtain an UCC-3 form from the secretary of state's website for your state. These forms are usually available as a PDF download.
- 2). Complete section B with your name and address, which requests that an acknowledgment be sent to you, then type in the initial financing statement file number.
- 3). Check the box next to "TERMINATION," then indicate whether this amendment to the UCC filing affects the debtor or the secured party of record (bank or lender).
- 4). Check the box next to "Delete name," and enter the debtor company name or the individual's last, first and middle name.
- 5). Check the box under the section "Name of secured party or record authorizing this amendment." Enter the name of the debtor authorizing the termination. This is either an organization's name or an individual's last, first and middle name.
- 6). Print the form and place it an envelope. Obtain the filing office address from the secretary of state's website and the filing fee. Mail the termination notice and the appropriate payment (check or money order).
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us