- 1). Insert the tip of the funnel into the drain and pour the baking soda down the funnel.
- 2). Pour ½ cup of vinegar through the funnel into the drain, and quickly cover the drain with your hand to prevent back flow.
- 3). Wait 1 to 2 minutes and add the remaining vinegar to the drain using the funnel. Cover the drain to keep the foam in the bathtub drain pipes.
- 4). Fill cooking pot with 1 gallon of water. Bring water to a boil.
- 5). Pour the boiling water into the drain at least 15 minutes after the last addition of vinegar.
- 6). Repeat the procedure as needed or regularly to keep your drains clean.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us