- 1). Insert the tip of the funnel into the drain and pour the baking soda down the funnel.
- 2). Pour ½ cup of vinegar through the funnel into the drain, and quickly cover the drain with your hand to prevent back flow.
- 3). Wait 1 to 2 minutes and add the remaining vinegar to the drain using the funnel. Cover the drain to keep the foam in the bathtub drain pipes.
- 4). Fill cooking pot with 1 gallon of water. Bring water to a boil.
- 5). Pour the boiling water into the drain at least 15 minutes after the last addition of vinegar.
- 6). Repeat the procedure as needed or regularly to keep your drains clean.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us