- 1). Insert the tip of the funnel into the drain and pour the baking soda down the funnel.
- 2). Pour ½ cup of vinegar through the funnel into the drain, and quickly cover the drain with your hand to prevent back flow.
- 3). Wait 1 to 2 minutes and add the remaining vinegar to the drain using the funnel. Cover the drain to keep the foam in the bathtub drain pipes.
- 4). Fill cooking pot with 1 gallon of water. Bring water to a boil.
- 5). Pour the boiling water into the drain at least 15 minutes after the last addition of vinegar.
- 6). Repeat the procedure as needed or regularly to keep your drains clean.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us