It is a fact that, there are many hair removal creams available in market, which is almost affordable.
But the fact is that these facial creams are provided with chemicals, which can show side affects like itching, redness and burning sensation after use.
So, here are some natural home remedies to remove unwanted hair.
* Take a spoon full of sugar; lemon and water make a through paste.
Apply the paste in the direction of the hair growth and leave it to 10-15 minutes.
Then rinse it off and see the astonishing results.
But applying this remedy twice a week is beneficial.
* Take a tablespoon of fresh lime juice and mix 4 teaspoons of honey.
Use a face brush and apply this paste on the face, in the direction of hair growth.
Leave this paste on the face for 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
Make this application a twice a week habit.
* Take few spoons of pure and raw milk and ix turmeric powder to the milk.
Apply it on the face and leave rub the application on the face in a circular motion and then star scrubbing off, after 10 minutes.
After that, wash it of with cold water and see the results.
* Mix one egg white with 1 teaspoon of sugar and half teaspoon of corn flour.
Mix it thoroughly, until it becomes a thick sticky paste.
Apply this paste on the face and allow it to dry.
Peel it off gently.
Follow this process 4 times a week.
* Add little quality of turmeric and besan and mix some water to make it into paste.
Apply it on the face and allow it to dry.
Gently rub the face with cold water after the drying and peeling is done.
Wash it with warm or cold water afterwards.
* Make a paste of curd, turmeric powder and gram flour and apply it on the face.
Rub it gently and then wash it off.
* Note- for body hair- hair grown on the body like in legs, bikini area here is a home remedy.
Soak two cups of Epsom salt in a tub and then apply it on circular motion and then rinse it off.
But in case of any irritation or redness, please stop this remedy and use gentle sugar, in place of Epsom salt.