- 1). Turn off the gas at the gas shutoff valve with an adjustable monkey wrench. The shutoff valve is next to your gas meter. Tighten the valve clockwise with the monkey wrench.
- 2). Turn all the gas valves around gas appliances (such as ovens and stoves) clockwise to shut them off.
- 3). Place gas stoppers over the tops of the valves. These prevent gas from leaking out.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us