- 1). Read the attic fan installation instructions. These units are usually installed on the roof of the home or in one of the roof vents at the end of the home. These units pull hot air from the attic and blow it outside the home.
- 2). Use electric units where power costs are not a problem. Also, use these types of fans where connecting the fan to the home's existing power supply is not a problem or safety hazard.
- 3). Use a solar attic fan in energy efficient homes and in areas where AC power is not readily available. Some older homes are not wired to handle the additional power needed by an electric attic fan, so they are good candidates for solar attic fans.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How Do I Copy My Windows XP Master Boot Record to a New Hard Drive?
- The World at Your Fingertips: Email Marketing Australia Offers
- Do Borders in CSS Wrap Inside?
- 3 Ways to Make Money with your Blog
- Five Factors to Consider When Selecting Radiation Oncology Billing Software
- How to Download Ati Drivers
- 6 Months Industrial Training In Advance Asp.net
- How To Change The Sender Id
- Hire SEO Experts in India Frequently Set Up Their Websites and Optimize Them Well
- The Power of SEO Orange County in Making Your Web-based Business on Top
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us