- 1). Create a design for your sticker. You can do this with photo-editing or drawing software, an online image-editing program---or you may simply find a stock photo that you would like to use.
- 2). Load your printer with the sticker paper. You can find these at office supply stores or online. These are specially designed sheets that you can use in a standard laser or ink jet printer.
- 3). Print your sticker on the sticker paper. Adjust the print settings for the best quality.
- 4). Cut out the sticker to the proper size (if needed).
- 5). Apply the sticker to your laptop.
- 1). Create a design for your sticker. You can do this using the same method as above.
- 2). Find an online sticker vendor. Some examples are in Resources, below.
- 3). Upload your sticker design. Be sure to follow all the design guidelines your chosen sticker vendor asks for.
- 4). After uploading, determine the number of stickers and size you want. Pay for your stickers.
- 5). Apply the stickers to your laptop when they come in the mail.