- 1). Make sure the engine is charged up, and then press a button on your keyless transmitter. If nothing happens, continue to Step 2 to reprogram the transmitter.
- 2). Insert the key into the ignition and turn two clicks clockwise to set it to the "Run" position.
- 3). Press either "Unlock" or "Lock" on the transmitter, and then turn the ignition key back to the base, or "0" position. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 four more times, but on the fourth time, leave the ignition key set at the "Run" position. You will hear a chime to signal that you have entered programming mode.
- 4). Press the "Lock" button or the "Unlock" button on the transmitter. The door locks will cycle to confirm the transmitter has been successfully programmed.
- 5). Remove the key from the ignition and press a button on the transmitter. If you can lock or unlock the doors with it, the transmitter is working correctly.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time