- 1). Remove the small round tab that sticks out from the edge of the gasket on one side. Use a sturdy pair of scissors to cut it off.
- 2). Use a G size crochet hook to double crochet around the rubber ring 60 times or until the the ring is completely covered. Repeat with all the rings.
- 3). Crochet a chain of 93 stitches. Double crochet in the 4th chain from the hook. Double crochet in all the remaining chains and break off the yarn.
- 4). Lay the rings on a table in a circle. Overlap them slightly on top of each other. Place the last one under the first one to complete the circle.
- 5). Use your hands to weave the crocheted chain that you made in between the rings. Place the chain on top of the first ring, then underneath the second ring, then on top of the third ring, and under the forth ring. Repeat with each ring to interlock them, ending where you began. Sew the two ends together with a needle and thread. Use a thread color that matches the yarn.
- 6). Make the edging by inserting your crochet hook in any place on the outer edge of the hot plate. Chain three stitches. Double crochet in each one of the next 16 stitches. Double crochet two rings together and continue to double crochet the next 16 stitches. Continue all the way around the outside of the hot plate to make the edging. Slip stitch into the chain and cut the extra yarn off with scissors.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us