- 1). Add 1/4 cup of dish washing soap with 2 gallons of hot water in a bucket. Scrub the entire grill with a sponge using the hot soapy water. Rinse with hot water and let the unit dry for one to two hours.
- 2). Wipe any remaining yellowed areas with a rag soaked in club soda. Continue using club soda until the metal has returned to a normal stainless-steel shine. Pull the grill grating and scrub it with club soda as well. This will remove the heat discoloration. Rinse the grill with hot water and let it air dry.
- 3). Pour a small amount of distilled white vinegar on a rag and wipe the stainless steel surface down. This will bring back the original shine.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us