- 1). Add 1/4 cup of dish washing soap with 2 gallons of hot water in a bucket. Scrub the entire grill with a sponge using the hot soapy water. Rinse with hot water and let the unit dry for one to two hours.
- 2). Wipe any remaining yellowed areas with a rag soaked in club soda. Continue using club soda until the metal has returned to a normal stainless-steel shine. Pull the grill grating and scrub it with club soda as well. This will remove the heat discoloration. Rinse the grill with hot water and let it air dry.
- 3). Pour a small amount of distilled white vinegar on a rag and wipe the stainless steel surface down. This will bring back the original shine.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- iPad Docking Speakers - Enhance Your iPad
- Vipul Belmonte Is a Perfect Combination of Excellent Features in Gurgaon
- Improving Your Backyard With A Garden Summerhouse
- How Affiliate Marketers Drive Traffic - The Best Way is Voluntarily by the Consumer
- The healing properties of gemstones
- Simple Tips for Managing Your Finances
- Rightful Reasons a Renter Can Break a Lease in the State of Montana
- The Importance Of Fail-safe Lighting
- Tips for Choosing A Quality Brochure Printing Company
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us