- 1). Add 1/4 cup of dish washing soap with 2 gallons of hot water in a bucket. Scrub the entire grill with a sponge using the hot soapy water. Rinse with hot water and let the unit dry for one to two hours.
- 2). Wipe any remaining yellowed areas with a rag soaked in club soda. Continue using club soda until the metal has returned to a normal stainless-steel shine. Pull the grill grating and scrub it with club soda as well. This will remove the heat discoloration. Rinse the grill with hot water and let it air dry.
- 3). Pour a small amount of distilled white vinegar on a rag and wipe the stainless steel surface down. This will bring back the original shine.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- An Overview Of The Main Specifications Of The Stunning HTC Titan
- Mobile Phone Deals-Encouraging the best offers among you
- How to Report Website Fraud
- How to Remove the Ask Toolbar Completely
- The Acer neoTouch P400 is impressive in many ways
- How to Choose A Good Tech News Provider
- How to Import an Excel Spreadsheet to a Workbook
- How to Use the Magic Wand in Photoshop
- VHS Vs. DVD
- How to Hook Your Account Up With Bungie
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us