- 1). Blot the oil stain with paper towels as soon as possible. Do not wipe the oil, as this could make the stain worse.
- 2). Place a dry newspaper over the oil stain and weigh the paper down with a can of paint or other heavy object. This helps absorbs more oil and should make the removal easier. Allow the newspaper to soak up the oil for about 10 minutes.
- 3). Spray dry cleaning fluid, available in hardware stores, over the stain. Wait for at least five minutes and check the stain. Reapply the fluid if marks remain.
- 4). Use mineral spirits if the dry cleaning fluid was not effective. Put on rubber gloves and apply mineral spirits, available at hardware stores, to a clean cloth. Rub the cloth over the stain using force. Allow the area to dry. Reapply if necessary.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us