- 1). Blot the oil stain with paper towels as soon as possible. Do not wipe the oil, as this could make the stain worse.
- 2). Place a dry newspaper over the oil stain and weigh the paper down with a can of paint or other heavy object. This helps absorbs more oil and should make the removal easier. Allow the newspaper to soak up the oil for about 10 minutes.
- 3). Spray dry cleaning fluid, available in hardware stores, over the stain. Wait for at least five minutes and check the stain. Reapply the fluid if marks remain.
- 4). Use mineral spirits if the dry cleaning fluid was not effective. Put on rubber gloves and apply mineral spirits, available at hardware stores, to a clean cloth. Rub the cloth over the stain using force. Allow the area to dry. Reapply if necessary.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us