- 1). Log in as a user with Administrator privileges. Insert the CD into the laptop. An installation wizard will come up. Follow the prompts. When the wizard completes, the computer will have the drivers and wireless network management utility for the wireless adapter.
- 2). Plug the wireless adapter into an open USB port on the computer.
- 3). Click on the wireless network icon, it will look like an indicator of signal strength, with several bars of increasing height, on the computer's taskbar. The operating system will list the wireless networks within range. Click on the one you want to join.
- 4). Click on "Connect." Enter the network's password if the wireless network is encrypted. When the operating system reports that your computer has joined the wireless network, you will be ready to access remote resources such as web sites over the wireless network.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us