- 1). Log in as a user with Administrator privileges. Insert the CD into the laptop. An installation wizard will come up. Follow the prompts. When the wizard completes, the computer will have the drivers and wireless network management utility for the wireless adapter.
- 2). Plug the wireless adapter into an open USB port on the computer.
- 3). Click on the wireless network icon, it will look like an indicator of signal strength, with several bars of increasing height, on the computer's taskbar. The operating system will list the wireless networks within range. Click on the one you want to join.
- 4). Click on "Connect." Enter the network's password if the wireless network is encrypted. When the operating system reports that your computer has joined the wireless network, you will be ready to access remote resources such as web sites over the wireless network.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us