- 1). Visit the USPS website to submit your change of address online. Scroll over the "Receiving Mail" tab and choose "Change Your Address." Read over the privacy statement and click on "Click Here to Begin."
- 2). Choose a "Permanent" or "Temporary" change of address. If you plan on moving back to your old address within 12 months, choose "Temporary," otherwise, choose "Permanent."
- 3). Enter the date you want your change of address to take effect. You can choose a date up to three months in the future. Click "Continue" when you are finished.
- 4). Choose the type of address change. You can choose "Individual" for an individual move, or "Family" for a family move. If you choose "Family" move, all mail with the family's last name will be forwarded. Click "Continue" when you are finished.
- 5). Enter your full name, old address, new address and email address. Click "Continue" when you are finished.
- 6). Enter your credit- or debit-card number. Your card will be charged $1 for verification purposes. Click "Complete" when you are finished.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us