- 1). Press the "Talk" switch located on the center console screen inside your Toyota Highlander and say "Bluetooth" to activate the Bluetooth screen. Additionally, you can press the "Bluetooth" button on your center console screen to bring up the menu.
- 2). Press the "Talk" switch and say "Set Password." Alternatively, press "Setup" followed by "Phone Setup," then [press "Set Password" from the Bluetooth screen.
- 3). Press the "Talk" switch and say a four -to eight-digit number code that you want to use as your Bluetooth passkey. If you like, you can press the numbers using the onscreen keypad.
- 4). Press or say "Confirm" to confirm the code you entered. Press the "Enter" button to complete the passkey change and exit the system.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- IGVSI Performance Expectations - WCM Portfolios
- 4 Steps For Making Money With Niche eBooks
- Divorce & Real Property
- Who Is Defined As an Insider When Filing Bankruptcy?
- Duties of a Functional Analyst
- Combining Facebook and Twitter For More Effective Social Media Marketing
- Is Bad Credit Auto Refinancing Right For You?
- Sound Advice For Those In Need Of Auto Repair
- Generating Wealth - 4 Tips You Need to Know
- Cover Letters - Important Do"s and Don"ts You Need To Know
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us