- 1). Hold the light bulb's base with your non-dominant hand. Place it on a painting surface such as newspaper spread on a table. Paint the half you can reach, and then allow it to dry.
- 2). Turn over the bulb, and paint the other side. Allow it to finish drying.
- 3). Follow the manufacturer's directions on your glass paint. This will indicate the desired baking temperature and time. The heat will help the paint spread out evenly, giving your bulb a consistent color.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Web Hosting Companies - Look Before You Leap
- Five Signs Of A Bad Auto Wrap
- A Tale of Three Business Owners
- Internet Advertising Is Actually A Major Political Campaign Resource
- Spam Blockers
- The Development of Affiliate Marketing
- Six Mistakes to Avoid in Web Design
- Real Estate Surfing - Best Guide For Homes In Calgary
- Lowes Lowers Boom on Muslims
- How to Recover iPhone Contacts on Mac?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us