- 1). Remove all items and furniture from the area which you want to measure.
- 2). Find out the length of the room by measuring the longer sides of the room. Take a note of the number you got.
- 3). Find out the width of the room by measuring the shorter sides of the room. Take a note of the number.
- 4). Multiply the length by the width to get the square foot measurement for the area.
- 5). Get the square foot measurements of a triangular shape by measuring the base and the height of the triangle. Multiply the base by the height and divide the result by two.
- 6). Divide up the room into rectangles, triangles and squares if your room has an irregular shape. Measure up the individual triangles and rectangles and add up the numbers to get the total square-foot measurement for the area in question.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us