- 1). Press the "Power" button on the front of the Onkyo receiver or the "On/Standby" button in the upper left corner of the remote control to activate the unit.
- 2). Dial the volume control knob on the right side of the receiver's front panel clockwise to increase the dB level of the unit or turn the knob counter-clockwise to decrease the level. Adjustments can also be made by pressing the volume control rocker button labeled "Vol" on the Onkyo remote. The up arrow on the button increase volume and the down arrow lowers the sound level.
- 3). Dial the tone control knob on the front of the Onkyo clockwise to enhance the tone of an audio soruce in 1-dB increments up to 10+. Turn the knob the opposite direction to decrease the tone.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us