- 1). Press the "Power" button on the front of the Onkyo receiver or the "On/Standby" button in the upper left corner of the remote control to activate the unit.
- 2). Dial the volume control knob on the right side of the receiver's front panel clockwise to increase the dB level of the unit or turn the knob counter-clockwise to decrease the level. Adjustments can also be made by pressing the volume control rocker button labeled "Vol" on the Onkyo remote. The up arrow on the button increase volume and the down arrow lowers the sound level.
- 3). Dial the tone control knob on the front of the Onkyo clockwise to enhance the tone of an audio soruce in 1-dB increments up to 10+. Turn the knob the opposite direction to decrease the tone.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Costa Rica Tourist Destinations for Outstanding Travel Experience
- Choose a Mauritius Holiday for Great Deep Sea Fishing Opportunities
- Missing Spain
- Malta"s Quality of Life Attracts Expats in Droves
- A TV Tour of Manhattan
- Enjoy a Relaxing Holiday in Villas in Alicante
- Enjoy Heavenly Vacation with Kerala Tours
- Museums And History In Glasgow
- 4 Roman Sites to Explore in Tuscany
- A World of Delightful Attractions Beckons in Thailand
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us