- 1). Locate the component video inputs on your Bravia television. Component video input jacks are color coded red, green and blue. They use separate red and white audio jacks for sound. The inputs are usually located on the back of the TV, but some models also have extra inputs on one of the side panels.
- 2). Plug the Wii component video cables into the matching colored ports on the Bravia. Plug the other end into the Digital AV out port on the back of the Wii console.
- 3). Turn on the Wii and Bravia TV, and switch the television to the correct component video input.
- 4). Open the "Settings" menu on the Wii console. The icon for Settings is a wrench.
- 5). Select "Screen" and choose "Resolution."
- 6). Highlight "EDTV or HDTV (480p)" and click "Confirm."
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time