- 1). View the ECC guidelines. These are located on the Lake Linganore Association website. The guidelines will assist you in understanding the rules and the fundamentals of the homeowners association.
- 2). Decide on what home improvements you need to make. If you want to paint your home a different color, install a fence or build play equipment for your children, an application is required. The ECC website has an extensive list of applications. If you are unsure if your home improvement needs approval by the ECC, you can contact them by email or telephone. The telephone number is (301) 831-6400 ext. 19, or email email@example.com.
- 3). View the application page. This will give you a list of the most common home improvements that will need ECC approval. Click on the one that you wish to fill out. If you cannot find the correct application, email or call the Environmental Control Committee.
- 4). Print out the application form. If you do not have a printer, you may request an application that you can receive in the mail. Read the application fully. This includes general information, important and approval conditions. Each ECC application is different and must include certain documents when you file. You must return it to the Lake Linganore Office when it is finished.
- 5). Fill out the application. You will need to write in your personal information. This includes but is not limited to name, phone number, address, the village that you are apart of and if you rent or own. The documents that need to be included may consist of a site plan, materials and dimensions of the project. Below your personal information is a list that needs to accompany the application. A $20 fee is required for each ECC application. Once you sign and date the paperwork, you are finished.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us