- 1). Place masking tape around the perimeter of the wall or in any areas where you do not plan to stencil. Cover wood trim with masking tape as well. Spread the drop cloth over the floor to protect it from drips and spills.
- 2). Select a flat latex paint in a color that will make your stencils clearly visible over the paint color on the rest of the wall. Usually a light color works best.
- 3). Pour the latex paint into the paint tray. Use the paintbrush to paint around the edges of the wall. Use the paint roller to apply the paint to the wall in a smooth and even layer.
- 4). Allow the latex paint to dry completely, following the recommendations on the can label. Apply a second coat of paint to the wall after the first coat dries, if you desire. Allow the second coat of paint to dry completely before you proceed with the stenciling.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us