- 1). Take the Advantix film into the film development facility. When you develop the film ask if they can place the images onto a CD for you. Many locations have the ability to do this; if so, they can save you a great deal of time.
- 2). Take the developed pictures back home if the facility isn't able to place the images onto a CD.
- 3). Power on your computer and scanner, then place the first image onto the bed of the scanner and launch the Scanner and Camera Wizard (click "Start," "All Programs, "Accessories" and finally "Scanner and Camera Wizard").
- 4). Select "Scan" and the picture scans into the computer. Type in a name for the picture and select your save location, then click "Save." The new document saves to your computer. Repeat this process with all of the images.
- 5). Insert a blank CD into the CD burner of your computer and launch the CD burning software.
- 6). Select to create a data CD, then click and drag the scanned images into the main viewing area of the program window. Click "Burn" and the Advantix images are placed onto the blank CD.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Insert Batteries in a Craftsman Garage Door Opener
- How to Make a Kitchen Backsplash With Things at Home
- What Home Furnishing Trade Shows Can You Attend in 2014?
- Tips to Install a Window Air Conditioner in a Vertical Sliding Window
- How to Cover a Sectional With Holes
- Is All Water Purification Equipment Created Equal?
- A Roofing Contractor May Work with Different Financing Options
- Asbestos Pipe Insulation Remediation
- Rent Portable Toilets To Keep Your Guests Away From Outdoor Toileting Hassles!
- How to Use a Butter Bell
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us