- 1). Go to the View menu and select Show Document Layout.
- 2). Click on one of the document page icons in the Document Layout window, then Option-click the master page icon.
- 3). Apply a master page to multiple pages by clicking on the first page in the series, then holding down the Shift key and clicking on the last page in the series; Option-click the master page icon to apply the master page to the selected pages.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us