- 1). Go to the View menu and select Show Document Layout.
- 2). Click on one of the document page icons in the Document Layout window, then Option-click the master page icon.
- 3). Apply a master page to multiple pages by clicking on the first page in the series, then holding down the Shift key and clicking on the last page in the series; Option-click the master page icon to apply the master page to the selected pages.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us