- 1). Go to PartyLite's website at www.partylite.com.
- 2). Click "Find a Consultant" in the menu bar across the top of the page. You could click "Our Products" or "Shop Online," but these will eventually lead you back to the consultant location page because PartyLite doesn't sell directly to the public.
- 3). Type the name of your consultant. If you can't remember your consultant's name, type the name of your hostess. Your hostess is the person who either hosted a PartyLite show in her home or brought you a catalog from which to order.
- 4). Type your zip code to locate the consultant nearest you, if you can't recall your previous hostess or consultant. You will be redirected to her personal PartyLite page. An Internet business card also pops up on this screen with the consultant's contact information.
- 5). Contact the consultant using the information provided on her business card. She can help you determine the product number and availability of the replacement glass you need. She will also place the order for you and have it drop-shipped to your location.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us