- 1). Visit the DirectX download webpage. The most recent and reliable copy of DirectX can be located at the Microsoft Download Center. On the Download Center website there is a "DirectX" link on the right-hand side of the window. Click the link to open a new Web page.
- 2). Check the title of the new web page. The latest version of DirectX should be displayed as a DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. This simply means that all versions and updates of DirectX (up to the latest version) are packaged in the download.
- 3). Click on the grey "Download" button. The website will automatically start a Download Manager where you are prompted to "Save" the installation files. Save the files to a secure folder that is easy to locate. Your download time will vary depending on your Internet speed and connection.
- 4). Open the Setup folder that was saved to your PC. Follow the installation instructions until the Setup Wizard has finished and confirmed that you have installed DirectX.
- 5). Download DirectX with a videogame installation if you can't use an Internet download. When you attempt to install a new videogame or video driver on your PC you may be prompted to download the latest version of DirectX. This happens because new games usually require the latest versions of DirectX and will therefore contain a DirectX installation package already stored on their discs.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Are You A Fashion Manic? Try Costume Jewelry
- Melbourne Theatre Nurse Jobs To Help Out In The Surgery
- More Targeted Website Traffic - The Easy Way to Get Visitors to Your Site on Autopilot Right Now
- Fergie in Ray Ban Sunglasses
- Job on Ship a Whole New Glittering Career
- Jeff Adams As How He Establishes Helpful Investments
- Insure Your Property
- Gurgaon, a Job-Seekers Destination!
- The Glitz Of Glendale, Ca
- Make Money With Website Affiliate Programs
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us