- 1). Press the round button at the bottom of your iPhone's screen and slide your finger, as instructed, to unlock your iPhone.
- 2). Tap the telephone icon on your iPhone's screen and then press the keypad icon.
- 3). Press "#999#" and then tap the green telephone icon. Your current dollar and minute balance will appear on your iPhone's screen.
- 4). Log onto the T-Mobile website (see the Resources section), as an alternative to using your phone to check your number of minutes. The balance will appear on your account page.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us