- 1). Connect the Samsung Juke USB cable from the phone into your computer.
- 2). Press the center key on the phone to bring up the menu. Select the "Music" option and then press the button to select "Sync Music."
- 3). Click the "Start" icon in the lower left corner of your desktop. Click "All Programs" and scroll down to find "Windows Media Player." Click the WMP icon to launch the application.
- 4). Click the upper left WMP icon to access a drop-down menu. Choose "Music" from that menu. Locate the songs you want from the list of music displayed in the left panel.
- 5). Highlight some songs by holding down the left mouse button and selecting a group of tracks, or by holding down "Ctrl" and clicking each track.
- 6). Drag your selected music tracks into the right hand panel, labeled "Sync List." Click on the "Start Sync" button below the tracks and allow them to sync across to the phone.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Law Enforcement Interview Question? - Advice on the Police Oral Board Interview
- Information Products You Can Sell in 24 Hours
- Small Business Credit Card - The Good, the Bad and The Ugly
- So You Want to Become a Successful Affiliate Marketer?
- Backlink Tool: Penguin-Friendly Link Building Tips
- A Guide to Using a PPI Reclaims Company
- 5 Easy Ways to Free Link Building
- 5 Overlooked Leadership Skills: MLM Training
- International Debit Card Facts
- How to Find the Best Sales Deals and Last Minute Bargains
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us