- 1). Connect the Samsung Juke USB cable from the phone into your computer.
- 2). Press the center key on the phone to bring up the menu. Select the "Music" option and then press the button to select "Sync Music."
- 3). Click the "Start" icon in the lower left corner of your desktop. Click "All Programs" and scroll down to find "Windows Media Player." Click the WMP icon to launch the application.
- 4). Click the upper left WMP icon to access a drop-down menu. Choose "Music" from that menu. Locate the songs you want from the list of music displayed in the left panel.
- 5). Highlight some songs by holding down the left mouse button and selecting a group of tracks, or by holding down "Ctrl" and clicking each track.
- 6). Drag your selected music tracks into the right hand panel, labeled "Sync List." Click on the "Start Sync" button below the tracks and allow them to sync across to the phone.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us