- 1). Measure length of your foot and add 4 inches to that measurement. Leave half of a yard's length before casting 25 stitches on size 11 needles.
- 2). Work 6 rows in stockinette stitch. Change to size 13 needles. Work in stockinette stitch for next 8 rows. Increase 1 stitch on each end of row 9.
- 3). Continue working in stockinette stitch for the remainder of the total length.
- 4). Loosely bind off stitches. Fold the edges together lengthwise. Use the crochet hook to pull length of yarn through edge to form a seam. Tie a knot in the first loop. Continue to pull the yarn through the edges. Create a loose seam. Tie a knot at bottom edge. Weave excess yarn into the seam.
- 5). Close the toe opening by weaving the excess length of yarn around the opening. Pull the yarn to close. Tie knot at the end. Weave the excess yarn into closing or trim with scissors. Enjoy your foot warmers!
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us