- 1). Remove the andirons from the fireplace and take them outside.
- 2). Scrub the andirons with a wire brush to remove soot and resin.
- 3). Apply a small amount of metal polish to a steel wool pad. Rub the andirons with the steel wool pad, using moderate pressure to remove rust. Add more polish or switch the steel wool as needed to remove all of the rust.
- 4). Scrub any small details with an old toothbrush dipped in metal polish to remove rust.
- 5). Wipe off any excess polish with a soft towel.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Will Your Vitamins Prevent Cancer?
- How to Build Big Legs Fast With These Tips
- Over the Counter Remedy for UTI
- Acne Natural Treatments
- How to Mix Carbs
- Fighting the Health Risks of Obesity and Nutritional Needs
- Stroke in the TOTAL Trial: Thrombectomy vs PCI Alone in STEMI
- Green Tea is Preventer of Stomach Cancer
- Stop Smoking Website
- Type 2 Diabetes - High Eye Pressure in Diabetes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us