- 1). Purchase German language books and workbooks that teach readers how to speak different parts of the German language, such as items found around the home. Workbooks contain assignments that reinforce what the reader has learned.
- 2). Watch German language tutorials on DVD or learn basic German phrases on websites such as IE Languages. Online tutorials demonstrate how German words are spoken. The DVDs may contain an actual story line or provide lessons on speaking the German language.
- 3). Listen to German language CDs while driving on the way to work or completing chores at home. Podcasts may also be downloaded from websites, such as Open Language, allowing those learning German to listen to tutorials while exercising or running errands.
- 4). Interact with others who speak German on forums or social networking websites to learn conversational German and practice German writing skills. Write to a German pen pal, as well, who is learning English or your native language, to exchange tips and information on the language.
- 5). Join a German social group in your community, if available, to practice with others who are learning or are fluent in German. Those who are fluent in German can teach you the correct pronunciation of German words, as well as sounds made when pronouncing the words.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us