- 1). Open TweetDeck and click the wrench icon near the top-right corner of the program.
- 2). Click "Global Filter" in the left pane. Type the full name or Twitter user names of people you wish to filter beside "From People." Type a list of words you want to filter beside "Containing Words" to not show any posts containing the selected words. Type names of sources you want to filter beside "From Sources" to block any posts from the specified sources. Use a comma to separate items for each of these filter settings.
- 3). Click "Save Settings" to apply your filter.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us