- 1). Open TweetDeck and click the wrench icon near the top-right corner of the program.
- 2). Click "Global Filter" in the left pane. Type the full name or Twitter user names of people you wish to filter beside "From People." Type a list of words you want to filter beside "Containing Words" to not show any posts containing the selected words. Type names of sources you want to filter beside "From Sources" to block any posts from the specified sources. Use a comma to separate items for each of these filter settings.
- 3). Click "Save Settings" to apply your filter.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us