Installing the Software (Wi-Fi)
- 1). Download the software to the Pocket PC.
- 2). Use Explorer to navigate to the downloaded .CAB file.
- 3). Double-click the .CAB file to install the program.
- 4). Find the installed software by navigating to the Program menu, where it should have installed itself.
Install the Software Via PC
- 1). Download the Pocket PC software to your computer.
- 2). Double-click to install the files on your computer. Attach the Pocket PC to your computer via the USB cable.
- 3). Open ActiveSync.
- 4). Choose where you would like to install the program on your Pocket PC (main memory or flash card), when ActiveSync prompts you.
- 5). Click the "Start" button and go to Programs. You should see your newly installed software on this Program menu.