- 1). Learn the cutoff scales for each range. A soprano sings from the A note to the F or G note as her range. A mezzo sings from the G note to just below the C note. The contralto ranges from the E note to the second G note. Listen to these different ranges.
- 2). Listen to singers who are considered soprano, mezzo or contralto. Once you can identify what each of these three ranges sounds like, you will have an idea of the ranges' sounds rather than just a description of what they are.
- 3). Compare your voice to the singers in the categories. For accuracy you can make a recording of your voice so that you can compare your recording to the singers you have heard in the three ranges. Sing in a voice and tone that's comfortable and feels natural for you.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us