- 1). Navigate to the "Social Security" website and click "Disability" followed by "Apply for Disability" and complete the SSDI application then click "Submit." You will be required to enter your personal information including information about your when you became disabled.
- 2). Click "Adult Disability Report" located on the Social Security "Apply for Disability Benefits" page and complete the attached document. The "Adult Disability Report" seeks information regarding your work and disability history. If you have not worked in the past you will not qualify for SSDI.
- 3). Click and complete the "Authorization to Disclose Information Form" from the "Apply for Disability Benefits" page. This document is required by the Social Security Administration and is used to obtain information from any sources necessary to verify your claim. After all your documents have been submitted online Social Security will review your case and determine if you are eligible for benefits. Claim determinations vary from state to state but generally takes from three to five months.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us