- 1). Turn off the water to the sink faucet. The water supply cut off for the hot and cold water are typically under the sink. Rotate the valve handles to the right to shut the water supply off to the faucet you are repairing.
- 2). Remove the Kohler faucet handle. Look for a plastic cap on the top of the handle and pry it off with a flat-head screwdriver to reveal the screw securing the handle. Remove the screw with a Phillips-head screwdriver. Most lever-type faucets have a small rubber cap on the back of the handle. Pull the cap out and remove the set screw securing the handle with an Allen wrench. Pull the handle straight up and off the faucet.
- 3). Turn the bonnet counterclockwise with your hands and remove it from the faucet. The bonnet is the decorative sleeve between the faucet handle and the top of the spout.
- 4). Rotate the bonnet nut securing the cartridge inside the faucet counterclockwise with an adjustable wrench. Pull the nut away and pull the faucet cartridge out of the Kohler sink faucet.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us