- 1). Turn off the water to the sink faucet. The water supply cut off for the hot and cold water are typically under the sink. Rotate the valve handles to the right to shut the water supply off to the faucet you are repairing.
- 2). Remove the Kohler faucet handle. Look for a plastic cap on the top of the handle and pry it off with a flat-head screwdriver to reveal the screw securing the handle. Remove the screw with a Phillips-head screwdriver. Most lever-type faucets have a small rubber cap on the back of the handle. Pull the cap out and remove the set screw securing the handle with an Allen wrench. Pull the handle straight up and off the faucet.
- 3). Turn the bonnet counterclockwise with your hands and remove it from the faucet. The bonnet is the decorative sleeve between the faucet handle and the top of the spout.
- 4). Rotate the bonnet nut securing the cartridge inside the faucet counterclockwise with an adjustable wrench. Pull the nut away and pull the faucet cartridge out of the Kohler sink faucet.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us