Makeup foundation in the early days was basically used as a primer before putting on makeup. The choice in makeup foundation was limited to thick creams and liquids since the main purpose of makeup foundation was to improve the skin complexion. Today there are different types of makeup foundation that are designed to even out skin tone, conceal blemishes, improve skin complexion and make your skin look healthier. Some of the different types of makeup foundations that beauty supplyCanadaoffers
- Whipped foundation also known as mousse: is much lighter and gives an even finish.
- Tinted moisturizer: with a hint of foundation color, softens and protects your skin
- Cream to powder foundation: its a liquid foundation that dries to give you a powder finish.
- Liquid foundation: gives a smooth and even application. Waterproof variants are also available.
- Concealer: comes in compact or stick form and works best if you want to conceal skin blemishes such as pimples and dark spots.
Which Makeup Foundation to Buy?
Makeup foundation is available in different forms and is also designed differently to suit various skin types. It is important to first identify your skin type before you pick up a makeup foundation from an online store.
- Combination to Oily Skin: can be very sensitive and easily prone to pimples. Powder foundation is what you should use. There are some liquid foundations which you may use, but what you need to know is water-proof liquid foundation contain high amounts of oil components that are not good for oily skin condition.
- Dry to Normalskin: will require good amount of moisturizing. Therefore, cream foundations, tinted moisturizers, mousse are the best beauty products, suitable for such skin types.