- 1). Paint door and window trims a white or cream color to highlight the green on walls or flooring.
- 2). Scatter dark or bright red counter appliances around the kitchen. A red toaster or blender adds spice to a dark green kitchen.
- 3). Lay blue-green or turquoise rugs in front of entryways or the sink for kitchens with light or medium shades of green. Incorporating subtle colors against the green shade enhances the tranquil setting.
- 4). Replace the hardware on green kitchen cabinets. Use dark brushed metal for a light-colored green shade. For darker green cabinets, opt for hand-painted red, white or patterned knobs and handles that stand out against the dark shade.
- 5). Select an eat-in kitchen table and chairs that complement the green on walls or countertops. A dark wood table, and chairs with red and green cushions help tie the existing green coloring into the rest of the room.
- 6). String white lights along the top of dark green kitchen cabinets. The white lights bring the eye up to observe the opulent shade of green.
- 7). Situate vases of red flowers, such as roses or carnations, on an island, countertop or table to provide bright splashes of color to a green kitchen.
- 8). Place a tablecloth with a varying shade of green on the kitchen table. Different green shades complement each other.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us